10.24.2007

Coffee!

I had an interview at Starbucks location #2 on Monday. Then merely an hour later I got a call from location #1 and they want me to come back in for a second interview. If the manager likes me, I get the job!

Thats all there is to it! I geuss it is really "pass or fail."

Yikes.

But, its a job. And I need a job.

But my luck is, I get this job and then all my little temporary jobs will be calling me, needing my help.

It is like a viscious cycle: No job. too many jobs. No job. Too many. I don't know which is more stressful, no job and no money or too many jobs and no time to breathe.



The interview yesterday, at Starbucks location #1, went well. I think I got the job.... she told me to wait for a call, an "offer." So, they want to hire me, its just not official yet.


Last night, Darrell calls me. "Can you clean on Wednesday?" he asks. And I say "of course," Of Course!


So, today I called them back. I admit, I have been a little anxious! The person who answered said I won't get a call until Friday b/c the person who has to make the "offer" (job title and pay are negotiated) won't be back to work until then.


Until then, I wait. So goes my life: Waiting.....Waiting.....WorkWorkWork.....Waiting.....Waiting.....

God must be teaching me patience!

No comments: