10.18.2007


Okay, so things are getting bumpy. Our lease is up, so instead of renewing the two-bedroom apartment (who needs all that room? Not us!), we are moving to Hobe Sound somewhere on HIM's campus.

Since Sam and I are both in school, the transition will require a careful balance of packing ahead of time and planning when to make the move. We have to be out of our current apartment on the 12th of November, so we at least have a deadline.

I think I will like being back in Hobe Sound; we have been living in Stuart and I really miss "campyville."

This is a picture of our dining room in our third-floor apartment. Nice view, hate the stairs! It takes both of us two or three trips just to get the groceries up the stairs!

5 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, you may add me to your list of friends. Welcome back to Hobe Sound.

becky said...

Hello Lyn thank you so much for your comment on my blog. You are welcome to add me to your list, though I believe you have me mixed up with my daughter Ruth. I enjoyed doing the picture but like I said on my blog, it was hard to paint something that serious. By the way we new your husband Sam from way back, he was probably to young to remember us. But we knew his mom before she was even married. So it was a few years. Anyway thanks again for your comment thanks for stopping by. Love & Prayers, Eileen

H.O.P.E. said...

Sorry Lyn I noticed that I was on my daughters webpage. Eileen from HOPE

Betty said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Glad your coming back to Hobe Sound. You can add me to your list. I'll add you to mine too. Take care. Enjoy blogging!

kayla said...

When are you moving and where? We could be neighbors.
Yes, you are more than welcome to add me to your friends list.